Doelwitte en waardes
We strive towards the following Goals and values:
– Adhere to South African law.
– To constancy comply to our Constitution.
– Respect each other as veterans, personnel, management, and any other person with whom we deal or become involved with.
– As an Organization, mutual assistance is given, and
– The members of the organization care for each other.
– To work closely with other organization with the same goal as the VAF.
– New ideas / improvement of VAF in order to remain relevant.
Veterane Bystandfonds rekenmeester
SAIPA lidmaatskapnommer 22442
Kontakbesonderhede: (012) 348 1058
At Veterans Aid Fund we are dedicated to better the lives of veterans in need across the country.
With continued support from our donor family, we will expand our services exponentially in time to come.
We encourage all interested and relevant parties to assist us in reaching more veterans.
VAF adhere to the POPI Act and therefore we are not allowed to publish or disclose the identity of the veterans we assist.
Veterans Aid Fund`s Constitution
FREE FOR DONORS
- on legal problems at home, at work, with money or run-ins with the law (Family, Labour, Civil and Criminal Law).
Which includes the free drawing of a credit report, advice on the various listings and guidance on removal
Debt Counsellor complaints and complaints to National Credit Regulator.
For assistance in completing legal documents for CCMA referrals, child maintenance applications, unopposed divorce where possible, Consumer Protection complaints, documents for the Small Claims Court.
Includes drafting of standard Lease Agreements, Domestic Employment Contracts, Sale Agreements of Movable Property, Acknowledgement of Debt Agreements, Repayment Plans as well as basic Last Will and Testament (excluding a Trust).
- Which saves time and money where physical in-Court representation is required.
- We arrange a cost saving referral to one of our panel attorneys closet to the relevant Court at a reduced and negotiated rate.
- Regular follow-ups to you and our panel attorney to ensure quality.
24/7 ARREST ASSIST
- Which entails calls to the SAPS station to arrange early release from the SAPS holding cells via Police Bail, if possible (depending on the nature of the charge).
- Alternatively, we can arrange a trusted panel attorney at a reduced rate to represent during Formal Bail in Court.